As the COVID-19 situation continues to impact our daily lives, we want to let you know about a few changes in our store that you might notice on your next visit.
These changes have been instituted to prevent unnecessary touching of common surfaces to help mitigate the spread of the virus. These changes include:
- Elimination of self service areas, including the cream cheese and fish refrigeration cases. These items will be stored behind the register and the staff will be happy to help you with your selection.
- Breads will now be kept behind the counter to minimize touchpoints. Just ask our team for what you need.
- While we have always adhered to the strictest of state and local health protocols, we will be increasing our regular cleaning and disinfection schedule for common surface areas. Extra attention will be paid to door handles and the register area, and we will continue our use of industrial-grade anti-bacterial/anti-viral cleaners.
Please note that there are many things that are NOT changing:
- Our supply chain is intact and production of our delicious breads will continue as usual.
- We are keeping our normal business hours.
- Delivery is available through UberEats and GrubHub.
- We are still committed to producing outstanding food with superior, friendly service.
We recognize that these are challenging times for all and we stand in support of the Newton community. We will continue to abide by our high standards in both hygiene and quality control.
Wishing you all peace, health and prosperity today and always.
New to delivery services?
If you’ve never used a delivery service before, here are some instructions from Lifewire about how to use GrubHub or how to place your UberEats order.